Bottom

Welcome to The Wanderer Stag

Thursday, June 18, 2009

old song hunting

please let me know & recommend me, if there're any great old song that I don't know
anything from 90s 80s 70s 60s, indonesian & western only ^^
and I will download it


my songs: (click the letter)
A B C D E F G H J K L M N O P Q R S T U W

A
A-Ha - take on me
ABBA - chiquitita
ABBA - take a chance on me
ABBA - dancing queen
ABBA - the winner takes it all
ace of base - the sign
air supply - making love out of nothing at all
air supply - lonely is the night
air supply - lost in love
air supply - every woman in the world
air supply - even the nights are bette
air supply - goodbye
al green - let's stay together
amy pearson - ready to fly
amy winehouse - love is a losing game
aretha franklin - respect
B
babyface - everytime I close my eyes (with mariah carey & kenny G)
bangles - eternal flame
barbara streisand - woman in love
beautiful south - song for whoever
the beatles - yeserday
the beatles - hey jude
the beatles - let it be
the beatles - I want to hold your hand
bee gees - massachusets
bee gees - I started a joke
bee gees - how deep is your love
bill withers - lean on me
boz scaggs - look what you've done to me
bread - if
bryan adams - please forgive me
bryan adams - back to you
bryan adams - heaven
bryan adams - (everything I do) I do it for you
bryan adams - have you ever really loved a woman
bryan adams, rod stewart & sting - all for love
C
carpenters - close to you
cars - drive
cat stevens - wild world
celine dion - beauty and the beast (with peabo bryson)
celine dion - it's hard to say goodbye (with paul anka)
celine dion - if you asked me to
celine dion - the power of love
celine dion - think twice
celine dion - pour que to m'aimes encore
celine dion - un garcon pas comme les autres (ziggy)
celine dion - it's all coming back to me now
celine dion - because you loved me
celine dion - all by myself
celine dion - the reason
celine dion - immortality (with bee gees)
celine dion - tell him (with barbara streisand)
celine dion - my love
celine dion - I'm alive
celine dion - a new day has come
celine dion - I surrender
celine dion - taking chances
celine dion - alone
celine dion - eyes on me
celine dion - I'm your angel (duet with R Kelly)
celine dion - my heart will go on
celine dion - where does my heart beat now
charlene - I've never been to me
chicago - you're the inspiration
chicago - does anybody really know what time it is?
chicago - if you leave me now
chicago - you come to my senses
christine glass - my love will get you home
christopher cross - arthur's theme (best that you can do)
cindy lauper - time after time
commodores - easy
creedence clearwater revival - have you ever seen the rain
crowded house - don't dream it's over
the cure - love song
D
debarge - who's holding donna now?
debbie gibson - lost in your eyes
depeche mode - somebody
diana ross - when you tell me that you love me
diana ross - theme from mahogany (do you know)
dionne warwick - I'll never love this way again
dionne warwick - that's what friends are for
dionne warwick - I say a little prayer
donna summer - could it be magic
E
eagles - hotel california
elvis presley - can't help falling in love
eric carmen - all by myself
F
firehouse - love of a lifetime
foreigner - I want to know what love is
foreigner - waiting for a girl like you
frank sinatra - something stupid (with nancy sinatra)
G
genesis - follow you follow me
george michael - faith
gloria estefan - anything for you
H
heart - all I wanna do is make love to you
heart - what about love
the housemantis - caravan of love
J
james brown - I got you (I feel good)
james ingram - I don't have the heart
joan armatrading - love and affection
joe cocker & jennifer warnes - up where you belong to me
john lennon - imagine
journey - open arms
K
kansas - dust in the wind
KD lang - constant craving
kenny rogers - lady
L
laura fygi - fly me to the moon
lea salonga - promise me
lea salonga - the journey
lea salonga - even if
lea salonga & brad kane - we could be in love
lighthouse family - high
linda rostadt - desperado
lionel richie - all night long
lionel richie - hello
lionel richie - say you, say me
lionel richie - truly
lionel richie - you are
lionel richie & diana ross - my endless love
M
mama cass - dream a a little dream of me
marianne faithfull - as tears go by
melissa manchester - looking through the eyes of love
michael bolton - torn between two lovers
michael bolton - said I loved you, but I lied
michael bolton - how am I supposed to live
michael jackson - man in the mirror
michael jackson - I just can't stop loving you
michael jackson - smooth criminal
michael jackson - the way you make me feel
michael jackson - heal the world
michael jackson - black or white
michael jackson - scream
michael jackson - earth song
michael jackson - you are not alone
michael jackson - thriller
michael jackson - beat it
michael jackson - bilie jean
michael jackson - we are the world
N
nirvana - smells like teen spirit
O
olivia newton john - physical
P
the paragons - tide is high
patty smith & don henley - sometimes love just ain't enough
paul mccartney & stevie wonder - ebony & ivory
paul young - everytime you go away
peabo bryson - if ever you're in my arms again
percy sledge - when a man loves a woman
peter cetera - glory of love
phil collins - against all odds
phil collins - two hearts
phil collins - a groovy kind of love
phil collins - another day in paradise
phil collins - easy lover (with philip bailey)
phil collins - in the air tonight
phil collins - you can't hurry love
phil collins - one more night
phil collins - sussudio
phil collins - separate live (with marilyn martin)
the police - every breath you take
Q
crazy little thing called love - queen
R
R.E.M. - everybody hurts
R.E.M. - losing my religion
REO speedwagon - can't fight this feeling
richard marx - now and forever
richard marx - right here waiting
richard sanderson - reality
rita coolidge - we're all alone
the righteous brothers - unchained melody
roberta flack - killing me softly with his song
the rolling stones - satisfaction
ronan keating - baby can I hold you tonight
roy orbinson - oh pretty woman
S
sarah geronimo - to love you more
seduction - could this be love
simple minds - don't you (forget about me)
starship - nothing's gonna stop us now
stephen bishop - it might be you
stevie wonder - as (always)
stevie wonder - I just called to say I love you
sting - fragile
survivor - eye of the tiger
T
tears for fears - I believe
temptations - my girl
toni braxton - how could an angel break my heart
toni braxton - another sad love song
toni braxton - breathe again
toto - africa
U
U2 - with or without you
W
westlife & donna summer - no more tears (enough is enough)
wham! - wake me up before you go
wham! - careless whisper
whitesnake - is this love
whitney houston - I will always love you
whitney houston - I have nothing
whitney houston - run to you
whitney houston - could I have this kiss forever (duet with enrique iglesias)
whitney houston - greatest love of all
whitney houston - saving all my love for you
whitney houston - I wanna dance with somebody (who loves me)
whitney houston - one moment in time
will to power - baby I love your way



great songs I don't have:

*
98 degree - my everything
98 degree - the hardest thing
A
a1 - everytime
aerosmith - I don't wanna miss a thing
air supply - without you
air supply - now and forever
air supply - I can wait forever
air supply - two less lonely people
air supply - all out love
all for one - I swear (originally by john montgomery)
B
boyzone - I love the way you love me
barry manilow - can't smile without you
barry manilow - I write the song
barry manilow - mandy
barry manilow - somewhere down the road
bee gees - emotions
bee gees - to love somebody
billy joel - uptown girl
billy joel - just the way you are
billy joel - honesty
blue - one love
blue - fly by
blue - guilty
blue - if you come back
blue - best in me
blue - all rise
bobby caldwell - take me I'll follow you
bon jovi - always
bon jovi - I'll be there for you
bon jovi - you give love a bad name
bon jovi - never say goodbye
bon jovi - livin on a prayer
bon jovi - bad medicine
bon jovi - bed of roses
bon jovi - wanted dead or alive
bon jovi - someday I'll be the saturday night
boyz II men - on bended knees
boyz II men - I'll make love to you
boyz II men - end of the road
boyz II men - it's hard to say goodbye to yesterday
boyz II men & mariah carey - one sweet day
boyzone - love me for a reason
boyzone - words
boyzone - you needed me
boyzone - everyday I love you
boyzone - picture of you
boyzone - love me for a reason
boyzone (also cat steven) - father and son
boyzone - all that I need
boyzone - I love the way you love me
boyzone - no matter what
boz scaggs - heart of mine
boz scaggs - we're all alone
bread - goodbye girl
bread - aubrey
bread - everything I own
bread - make it with you
bread - just when I needed you most
bread - baby I'm a want you
breathe - hands to heaven
breathe - how can I fall
brian mcknight - one last cry
brian mcknight - back at one
brian mcknight - anytime
brian mcknight & vanessa williams - love is
C
carpenters - yesterday once more
carpenters - mr postman
carpenters - only yesterday
carpenters - I'm caught between goodbye and I love you
carpenters - solitaire
carpenters - hurting each other
carpenters - top of the world
carpenters - we've only just begun
chantal kreviazuk - leaving on a jet plane (originally by john denver)
chicago - hard to say I'm sorry
christopher cross - sailing
cliff richard - living doll
cliff richard - the young ones
cliff richard - summer holiday
cliff richard - congratulations
copeland - she's always a woman
cutting crew - I just died in your arm tonight
D
dan fogelberg - longer
dan hil - sometimes when we touch
david foster & olivia newton john - the best of me
david pomeranz - born for you
david pomeranz - king and queen of hearts
david pomeranz - undying admiration
david pomeranz - got to believe in magic
david pomeranz - on this day
david pomeranz - until I fall in love again
david pomeranz - I still believe in you
david pomeranz - over and over again
debbie gibson - no more rhyme
debbie gibson - foolish beat
debby boone - you light up my life
diana ross - if we hold on together
diana ross - touch me in the morning
diana ross - ain't no mountain high enough
E
eagles - love will keep us alive
elthon john - your song
elthon john - bennie and the jets
elthon john - daniel
elthon john - tiny dancer
elthon john - crocodile rock
elthon john - sacrifice
elthon john - goodbye yellow brick road
elthon john - don't let the sun go down on me
elthon john - can you feel the love tonight
england dan (a.k.a. dan seals) - just tell me you love me
england dan - sad to belong
eric carmen - hungry eyes
eric carmen - I was born to love you
eric carmen - makes me lose control
eric carmen - never gonna fall in love again
eric clapton - wonderful tonight
eric clapton - tears in heaven
eric clapton - layla
eric clapton - change the world
F
extreme - more than words
faith hill - there you'll be
fra lippo lippi - later
fra lippo lippi - everytime I see you
fra lippo lippi - angel
G
glenn medeiros - long and lasting love
glenn medeiros - nothing's gonna change my love for you
H
human league - human
human league - don't you want me
I
indecent obsession - fixing the broken heart
J
jack wagner - all I need
james ingram - just once
james ingram - there's no easy way
james ingram ft linda ronstadt - somewhere out there
james taylor - you've got a friend
janie frickie - i loved you all the way
jeffrey osborne - on the wings of love
jim brickman (ft jordan hill & billy porter) - destiny
jim brickman (ft martina mcbride) - valentine
jim brickman (ft michelle wright) - your love
jim photoglo - will of the wind
joan osbourne - one of us
joe cocker - you are so beautiful


jordan hill - remember me this way
rod stewart - for the first time
lovefool - the cardigans
in my life - the beatles
you make me feel brand new - the stylistic
sorry seems to be the hardest word - elthon john
signed sealed delievered I'm yours - stevie wonder
next time I fall - peter cetera & amy grant
just when I needed you most - randy vanwarmer
oh carol - nail sedaka
I'll be there - jackson 5

- anyway, it's still in progress, under construction


Top